Off-duty Model Lashes
Introducing ICONIC London’s next-generation of faux-mink strip-lashes. Available in 7 easy-to-wear styles, these fabulous falsies create a 3D, textured and feathery look in seconds. We’ve got a lash for every event, every look, every ICONIC babe. Match your mood to your lash and own your day, wherever it takes you!
These vegan and cruelty-free faux mink lashes are made from seriously LUXE synthetic fibres that mimic natural hair, for a softer, 3D, feathery finish that looks super flattering on all eye shapes
The light, fluttery effect of faux mink lash fibres also offers better blend-ability with your natural lashes than a standard strip lash, for a more seamless and sophisticated look.
Featuring a thin, flexible band, our lashes are easy to apply and comfortable to wear, you’ll forget they are there: No heavy-feeling lids here! Each pair comes with a tube of clear, latex-free, lash glue, ideal to pop in your handbag for on-the-go applications.
Whether you’re after an every-day look with a trendy cat-eye flare, or some volume and drama for desk-to-dancing glam, our eye-enhancing lashes will quickly become your new secret weapon.
- Carefully remove the lashes from the tray.
- Measure the lash against your natural lash line and trim if needed, the band should not extend past the natural lash line.
- Apply glue along the false lash band and wait for 30 seconds, until glue is tacky.
- Press lashes onto upper lash line and secure with your fingers, you can also use tweezers for this depending on your preference.
- Apply a light coat of mascara to blend the false lashes with your natural lashes – don’t overload them with product!
- To remove, gently peel off starting from the outer corner towards the inner corner of the eye. NOTE: Lashes can be reused with proper care – gently peel off any dried glue and keep them stored in shape in the handy lash box tray.
I love this lashes.
So easy to apply and look so natural.
The only lashes I've ever got on properly, stayed put all day and night and so realistic. Very pleased